Yep... Same here - been driving me mad! I've checked, double checked, triple checked all username and passwords which are all correct, but every migration comes up with the same error:
"Error:MigrationPermanentException: We had trouble signing in to this account. Please confirm that you're using the correct user name and password."
Well, after a bit of digging, this is actually an easy one to fix -
1. Login to Gmail as the user
2. Go to account options (as of writing, click the name in the top right corner then "My account").
3. Click on the big "Sign-in & Security" button
4. Go to "Connected apps & sites"
5. Turn on "Allow less secure apps"
And, try the migration again - please note, you will have to delete any other migration in progress that has the same mailbox, or, it may skip over it without giving feedback.
I hope this helps and saves you hours of time!
If it does and you do not currently have a partner, please add EZPC Limited as your partner of record (the ID is 612026) for your Office 365 account and we will be happy to assist you in the future!
To anyone else thinking of signing up to Office 365, here is a link to a no obligation 25 user, 30 day trial: